If there’s one thing we really enjoy doing over here at Prairie Artisan Ales, it’s putting delicious stouts in delicious barrels and spreading barrel aged cheer to all our faithful friends. This year, to ring in the holiday spirit just a little more, we’ve decided to have our next brewery only release on Saturday December, 3rd. Making this day extra special, we’ve also decided to release two limited barrel aged beers. That’s right, two. First, is our beloved imperial stout, Noir, aged in sherry barrels from our friends at Rocky Mountain Barrel Company. Appropriately named Sherry Barrel Noir. There’s only 850 bottles of this delightful, boozy fare. Next, we decided to take our famous seasonal Christmas Bomb! and age it in whiskey barrels because nothing says Christmas like cinnamon, vanilla, chocolate, Spaceship Earth coffee, ancho chiles, and WHISKEY. There will be roughly 2800 bottles of this seasonal delight but we know it won’t last long.
A few details to highlight the day of the release:
– This will be held at our production facility located at 120 S West 8th St. Krebs, OK. 74554
– Bottle release hours: 10am – sold out
Draft hours: 10am – sold out
– Sherry Barrel Noir, 12oz bottles – $12 each, 6 bottle limit.
– BA Christmas Bomb!, 12oz bottles – $12 each, 6 bottle limit.
– First come, first serve.
– Specialty draft and growlers TBD.
– Only newly purchased and the 16oz growlers from our previous released will be filled.
– Cash and credit accepted.
We look forward to seeing everyone! Cheers!